Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Antique Bedroom Furniture 5 Piece Set

Beautiful antique bedroom set with thick glass tops on each piece. I believe the wood is walnut but not for sure. Very well made and large heavy pieces. The wardrobe has the skeleton key and it does work to lock and unlock the large door. The wardrobe has a corner piece missing on the front corner. The vanity has the original bench and the side mirrors fold inward if desired. I am pricing this without the matching bed because the bed is in another location and I am not sure if it can become available. This is a very beautiful set and much prettier in person since my camera does not take great pictures. I would not be selling it but I am moving 2000 miles away and can't take it with me. The flash made some light spots on some of the pieces. Smoke free home.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Bedroom-Furniture-5-Piece-Set-/381640292159


No comments:

Post a Comment